Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Therapist has ADHD

     So, I started seeing a therapist.  I figured it'd help me with some of my sarcasm issues.  (Me?  Sarcastic?  Never...)  Since I get X number of free visits per year, it at least gets me out of the house and talking to someone that's being paid to pay attention.  It turned out to be a very good thing for me.

I go into her office, take a seat and we begin talking.  And it becomes rapidly apparent that she's a bit more talkative than I anticipated.

However, the recessive Italian genes in me wouldn't let her take my talking time away and I relentlessly continued my monologue. 

In the end, she informs me that I'm one of the most interesting people she's met. 

I'm a bit surprised.  Does that mean I'm truly delusional?  Perhaps I'm just really odd.

I suppose I'll find out at a future appointment. In the meantime, I'll take it as a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment